Kerala Parotta With Beef Fry
Parotta with beef fry or beef curry is common dish which is more popular in cochin, and other parts of kerala and Worldwide. Parotta is a dish which is made of maida. As like normal dishes for making parotta need little bit hard work.
How To Make Parotta?
- 0.33 cup maida / plain flour / refined flour
- salt to taste
- 0.17 tsp sugar
- water as required, to knead
- 0.33 tbsp + 2 tsp oil
- firstly, take maida, sugar, salt and oil.
- give a good mix, add water as required and start to knead for 15 minutes.
- cover and rest for atleast 1 hour.
- further, pinch a small ball sized dough and flatten it.
- roll the dough thinly.
- now pull and stretch from sides making sure they are stretched as much as possible.
- grease the parotta with oil.
- now start creating pleats by folding with the help of fingers.
- stretch the pleated dough as much as possible.
- begin to roll the pleated dough like a swiss roll.
- furthermore, secure the end by pressing gently.
- start pressing the ball into slightly thin circle with the help of greased palm.
- take hot chapathi tawa and place the rolled paratha.
- after a minuter flip off and cook the other side.
- once the golden brown spots start appearing on both sides grease with oil.
- furthermore, flip and roast both sides.
- then crush the paratha to form layers.
- finally, serve hot kerala parotta immediately with curry of your choice.
- 0.67–0.83 tsp oil, add as required
How To Make Beef Fry?
- 1/2 kg Beef
- 1 big Onion (sliced finely)
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Small onion (sliced)
- 1/2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp each Crushed Ginger & garlic
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 inch piece Cinnamon
- 4-5 Cloves
- 2 Star anis
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Garam Masala (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Bite size coconut pieces (thengakothu)
- Coconut oil
- Curry leaves
Parotta With Beef Fry Taste
Parotta with Beef fry is very good for serving for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its a common dish which can be served at anytime for your guests.
If you have ever tried Parotta with beef fry, then feel free to try it from near by kerala restaurent today itself. You will surely like its taste and spiceness.